covers how we collect, use, disclose, transfer,
and store your personal information.
BIJBOL (“We,” “Our,” or “Us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it
through our compliance with this policy.
This policy covers the services that are offered by the BIJBOL Mobile Application(“Application”
protection of your privacy and your personal information. Your use of and access to the Services
following weblink Terms & Conditions (“Terms”))
By mere use of the Application, you expressly consent to our use
accessing the services in any manner, you
acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the practices and policies outlined in
information as described in this this policy. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or
behalf of someone else (such as your child) or an entity (such as your employer), you represent
individualʼs or entityʼs behalf and consent on behalf of such individual or entity to our
collection, use and disclosure of such individualʼs or entityʼs information as described in this
(as the term “agreement” is defined in our terms of conditions, which incorporates this privacy
- When we use the term “Personal Information” in this Privacy
Policy, we mean information
about you that is personally identifiable to you, such as your contact information (e.g.,
name, address, email
address, or telephone numbera, personally identifiable health or medical information
(“Health Information”), and any other non- public information that is associated with such
information (collectively, “Personal Information”). Personal information is data that can be
used to identify or contact a single person.
When we say Personal Information we refer to a natural person. In other words, data
protection does not apply to information about legal entities such as corporations,
foundations and institutions.
2. GOVERNING LAWS
governed by the provisions of Indian laws, inter alia:
Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and
Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
Our Application is not intended for children under the age of 18 without parental consent.
Please refer to our Terms for more clarification.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION
We're strongly committed to keeping your information safe. And to do this we design our
services with your safety in mind. We also have dedicated teams to look after your
information security and privacy.
At the same time, no service can be completely secure - if you have
any concerns that your BIJBOL account or personal information has been put at risk, for
example if someone could have found out your password, please get in touch straight away.
When you use BIJBOL, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you
from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, and
customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet
your needs, and to customize our Application to make your experience safer and easier. More
importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider
necessary for achieving this purpose.
We might ask for your name, your date of birth and contact details or financial details, to
fulfill your requests or to provide the levant service.
5. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
(i) Demographic Data Examples of Personal Data Collected:
Date of birth
(ii) Device information Devices are lots of things like:
your voice-enabled device, etcetera.
(iii) We automatically collect some technical information from these devices and web browsers
even when you're not signedintoto
a BIJBOL account. This might include:
IP (internet protocola address
Information on your activities outside the BIJBOL when you talk about us for e.g. if you've
mentioned us in a Bijbol post, we'll collect your Bijbol identification
(iv) If you are a Healthcare Provider i.e. Dentists/Medical Professionals (“Professionals”) we
collect your information like every other user, additionally we may collect your professional
information such as your certifications etc.
(v) If you are a student we collect your information like every other user, additionally we may
collect your college details, areas of interest,
6. OTHER SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Your Bijbol profile may store Your personal health information
online, including history, health conditions, etc. Any information provided or obtained from
of the Services by You becomes part of Your Bijbol record.
You agree to provide accurate information to help Us serve You best to Our knowledge, to
periodically review such information and to update such information as and when necessary.
Bijbol reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials
posted or uploaded to the Website according to its internal record retention and/or
You might be contacted via email to review the information provided by You for Bijbolʼs
record or for the Services. Please make sure You provide a valid email-id and You update it
as and when needed.
The terms “personal information” and “sensitive personal data or information” are defined
under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive
Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”).
Bijbol shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal
information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the Users to Bijbol or any
other person acting on behalf of Bijbol.
The use of the App or Website involves every Usersʼ registration information and browsing
history being stored and submitted to the
appropriate authorities. The consent and procedure for such collection and submission is
The Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Usersʼ account access
information and password. The Users shall be responsible for all uses of the Usersʼ account
and password, whether or not authorized by the Users. The Users shall immediately notify
Bijbol of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the Usersʼ account or password.
If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or
becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Bijbol has reasonable grounds to
suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we shall
have the right to suspend or terminate such account at its sole discretion.
affiliates in other countries, and You hereby consent to such transfer. The Sensitive
Personal Information Rules only permit Bijbol to transfer sensitive personal data or
information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or
located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered
to by Us as provided for under the SPI Rules, only if such transfer is necessary for the
performance of the lawful contract between Bijbol or any person on its behalf
and the user or where the User has consented to data transfer.
and our App or through call Centre . You consent to be contacted by Us and by the
Third-Party Service Providers and You further consent to receive emails and messages (SMS)
notifications and information at any time from Us and from Third-Party Service Providers.
7. CATEGORIES OF SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(i) When You Provide Information Directly to Us
a. When you create an account or use our services, such
as searching for our products and Healthcare Providers i.e. Dentists/ Medical Professionals
b. When you voluntarily provide information in free-form text boxes
through the Services or through responses to surveys and questionnaires, or post reviews.
c. When you send us an email or otherwise contact us
(ii) When Personal Data is Automatically Collected When You Use the
a. Through Cookies (as defined below).
b. If you download and install certain applications and software we
make available, we may receive and collect information transmitted from your computing device
for the purpose of providing you the relevant Services, such as information regarding when you
are logged on and available to receive updates or alert notices.
c. If you download our mobile application or use a location-enabled
browser, we may receive information about your location and mobile device, as applicable.
(iii) Service Providers
a. We may use analytics service providers to analyze how you
interact and engage with the Services, or third parties may help us provide you with customer
b. We may use service providers to obtain information to generate
leads and create user profiles.
(iv) Advertising Partners
a. We may receive information about you from some of our service
providers such as marketing or promotional service providers, related to how you interact with
our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
(V) Healthcare Providers
a. We may receive certain data from your Healthcare Provider i.e.
Dentists/Medical Professionals (“Professionals”)
(vi) Social Networks
a. If you provide your social network account details to us or
otherwise sign in to the Services through a third-party site or service, you understand some
content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us.
8. NETWORKS AND CONNECTIONS
We collect information about the people, Pages, accounts, hashtags
and groups you are connected to and how you interact with them
across our Products, such as people you communicate with the most or groups you are part of. We
also collect contact information if you choose to upload, sync or import it from a device (such
as an address book or call log or SMS log historya, which we use for things like helping you and
others find people you may know and for the other purposes listed below.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Bijbol online services protect your personal information during using encryption and Two Factor Authentication for validation. When your personal data is stored by Us, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures
When you use some our application, products, or services or post on our forums, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users
and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
10. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our application or websites, we may collect information from you
automatically through cookies or similar technology. For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org
(i) Keeping you signed in
(ii) Understanding ho you use our application
(iii) We use data collection devices such as “cookies” to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
12. TYPES OF COOKIES
Functionality: We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising: We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our application or website, the content you viewed, the links you followed information about your browser, device, and your IP
address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may bee shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our app.
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website and Application may use local stored objects (or Flash cookiesa to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website and Application. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobeʼs website.
advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Googleʼs website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/
13. MANAGING COOKIES
You can see your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our application or website features may not function as
15. MANAGING INFORMATION (YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS)
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right access: You have the right to request Us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Us correct any information you believe is incomplete. You also have the right to request Us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request Us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions. This is subject to certain exceptions: for example, we may need to retain your Personal Data to provide you with the Services or complete a transaction under process or other action you have requested. If your deletion request is subject to one of these exceptions, we may deny your deletion request. You can learn more in your Bijbol Settings.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request Us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request Us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under conditions.
- To exercise the right described above, Uou must first send us a request. You have to provide Us sufficient information to allow Us to verify that You are the person about whom we have collected Personal Data.
- You have to describe your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a Valid Request. We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Data provided in a Valid Request to verify you and complete your request. You do not need an account to submit a Valid Request.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call Us at: +91-9949454647
Or write to Us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
16. HOW WE STORE DATA
We take all requisite measures to securely store your data.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services
and Bijbol Products, or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed,
and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
When you delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos, updates, and you won't be able to recover that information later. Information that others have shared about you isn't part of your account and won't be deleted. To delete your
account at any time, please visit the Bijbol Settings.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at
a later date.
If you no longer with to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
18. RESPONSE TO REQUESTS FROM AUTHORITIES
- It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Bijbol to disclose your personal information.
- We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you, but only where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. This could include providing information to public or governmental authorities. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any
and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- In response to a legal request (such as court ordera if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
- If necessary, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Products.
- Information we receive about you (including financial transaction data related to purchases made with Bijbol) can be accessed and preserved for an extended period when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations of possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also retain information from accounts disabled for terms violations for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other term violations.
20. HOW TO CONTACT US
Email Address: email@example.com
Call Us at: +91-9949454647